Monday, October 21, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #68

Hi! I'm back with another Lawnscaping Challenge!


We are sponsored by Lawn Fawn for this challenge!



This is what inspired me on Pinterest:



I love all things fall, so this one grabbed my eye right away!!!


I used the corn from Happy Feast, but used a Post It to mask out that cute little face.


I used my lovely new Spectrum Noir markers (TN3, TN4, TN7, LY1, EB5, CT3, GB2, OR3, DG2, DG3, GB5, GB7) to color everything in and I die cut the leaves using the Critters in Costume Lawn Cuts.  I didn't have any raffia to use, so I replaced it with two types of twine.

If you aren't on Pinterest, you can find anything else to inspired you - anywhere! Head on over to the Lawnscaping blog for details and to see what the DT created!

Thanks for stopping by!











Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Die: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Twine: American Crafts



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing corn!!! I love fall too and your card perfectly captures fall and the inspiration photo!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!! Love how you did the corn!! Great take on that inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how you colored the corn! This is such a cute card! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)