Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Love Potion No. 9

Hi!
The card I have today is Halloween-inspired! I used the glass and sentiment from Sheena's A Little Bit Magical: Knowledge.

I think the sentiment is too much fun and even though this isn't a traditional Halloween set, it's versatile enough to use for Halloween!


I stamped the image used Memento Tuxedo Black in and I colored it in using my Spectrum Noir Markers (DG2, DG3, TB1, TB3).  I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the back of the card.  For the card base, I die cut the base out and then cut a piece of patterned paper the width of the stock and adhered it to the back of the card's inside.  I also die cut some hearts and stars to pop out of the glass.

Thanks for stopping by!











Stamps: Crafters Companion
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Spectrum Noir, Hero Arts (green)
Die: Simon Says Stamp
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)