Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Smile!

Hi!
I have a layout to share today.  What?!?! Yeah, it's been a while, but I am trying so hard to get back into scrapbooking and not just cardmaking.  I really enjoyed making a layout!!!


I used the brand new embossing folder from Embossalicious called Bird Houses.  There are some brand spanking new folders out at the Crafter's Companion site!!! They are all super cute.




I used Spectrum Noir Markers (LG3, LG5, LG4, CT2, CT5, CR9, GB6, CR6, CR7, BT3, BT3). The stamps are from Camden Town: Female 1.

I also colored in some enamel dots I created and some wood shapes using my Spectrum Noirs so everything would match perfectly!

Those amazing pictures of my daughter were taken by Roxanne O'Brien of Laughing Boys Studio.  If you are in the Chicagoland area, I can't recommend them enough.  Both Ashleigh and Roxanne are fantastic photographers.

Thanks for stopping by and here's to more layouts in the future!!! :)











Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Enamel: Ranger
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico
Twine: American Crafts
Paper: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. wow what a great layout... those pictures are just too cute..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)