Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stamp It Release!

Yay! I LOVE the Stamp It Australia line from Crafter's Companion and I'm THRILLED that there is a new release coming out TODAY for the Stamp It line! The line is called Twinkle and the set I worked with is Joy & Spirit.


I colored in the lamp post with my Spectrum Noir Markers (DG2, DG3, GB5, GB6, BG1, DR3, DR6, VT4, OR2, TN4, TN8, BT1, BT3, EB7, Blender) and fussy cut it out.   To create the soft look of the window, I colored around the edges and then used the Blender to soften the color.  I then adhered the lamp to some patterned paper using my favorite foam adhesive.  I cut out the sentiment and inked up the background to soften it up using some Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

I added some enamel dots to finish the card off.  Now, pop on over to the Crafter's Companion store and check out the new release!

Thanks for stopping by!












Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Enamel Dots: Doodlebug
Patterned Paper: Authentique



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)