Monday, January 27, 2014

Always A Princess...

For my Lawnscaping Post, please click this link or head on over to Lawnscaping to check it out!!!!

Hi!
I love the Once Upon a Time set from The Alley Way Stamps.  It always makes me think of Disney and princesses.  I decided to use Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland as my color inspiration.


I colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers (PP1, PP3, IG1, IG3, IG5, BT2, BT4, PP5, CT3, GB7, GB9). It needed some shimmer, so I stamped the fireworks and the stars from Enchanted in Delicata Golden Glitz ink and I added some Memento Fireworks to the card base.

I created the sentiment using Gabfest.





I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Is For.  My take on this is that A is for ALWAYS a princess! :)













Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Golden Glitz Delicata)
Spray: Memento
Markers: Spectrum Noir



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)