Monday, January 6, 2014

Party Time Tuesdays Color Challenge

Hi!
Today I have a card over at the Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog, using the colors below!







I created this card using Lawn Fawn stamps (Here's the Scoop) and Lawn Cuts (Cole's ABC's).  I colored everything in with Spectrum Noir markers, using some My Mind's Eye patterned papers and finished everything off with a Wink of Stella pen and some Memento Fireworks spray!

I am so excited to be a part of this team! There is going to be some seriously fabulous inspiration over on the blog!



I hope you'll play along with us!













Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Dies: Lawn Fawn
PP: My Mind's Eye
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Spray: Memento Fireworks
Other: Wink of Stella pen



Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love that set and don't use it nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)