Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Flying Beauties

Hi! There are some new and AMAZING embossing folders available in the Crafter's Companion store!


Finally! The Sheena range has more embossing folders (and they totally coordinate with her stamp sets)! I used  the Flying Beauties folder for this card and I inked it up with my Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade).

I also colored in a butterfly from the Flying Colors set and added that in, too.  I colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers (OR1, OR2, OR3).

Now, head on over to the store and go shopping! :)


Thanks for stopping by!















All supplies available in the Crafter's Companion store unless otherwise noted.

Twine: American Crafts
Staples: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Paper: Recollections




Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)