Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sheena's Flowers and Butterflies

Hi! I have a pretty one for you today! I created this card using a brand new Sheena set from the new Flowers and Butterflies collection! I used the stunning images from the Butterfly Effect Collection.





I also used Sheena Flying Colors in VersaMark in the background.  I colored everything in Spectrum Noir Markers (OR2, OR3, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN6,TN8).  I finished everything off with sequins and I added some sparkle to the wings.

These amazing sets are releasing later today on the Crafter's Companion website.  Make sure you head over and add them to your shopping cart - they are awesome!









Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Ink: Memento, VersaMark
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Other: Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
Sequins: Making Memories






Follow Me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)