Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sneak Peek: Nap Time!

Hi! I have a sneak peek for you today!!! It's almost Release Time at The Alley Way Stamps!!!!


Cute, right??!?!

I used Nap Time along with another new set coming out called Baby Talk.


There are more sneaks going on - head over to The Alley Way Stamps blog to find out more!

I'm entering this in the Charzima Cardz Challenge!









Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks (Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemonade)
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Die: MFT

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh yes, this is supercute!! I would like to have that die!! I have a question, which brand/company is MFT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arlene, it's My Favorite Things! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. So absolutely precious! That stamp set looks dangerously cute, and your card is wonderful for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)