Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BIG Chatter Sneak Peek

Hi! Today I'm sneaking BIG Chatter! I simply love this set.  The huge sentiments are awesome.


To create this card, I used some Distress Ink as watercolors and I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine ink so it wouldn't bleed (VersaFine is perfect for watercolors!).  I wanted to keep it simple and just highlight the sentiment, so I added some sequins and popped it onto a black base.

We are sneaking and hopping this week, so make sure you head over to the Facebook page and the blog for all of the inspiration!

I'm entering this card into the One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes Challenge.








Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps
Ink: VersaFine, Distress Ink
Sequins: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity and elegance of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and elegance of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)