Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crafter's Companion June Challenge

Hi! Have you played along in the Crafter's Companion June Challenge yet? It's tags and boxes!


I love making tags, so I knew that would be my game plan! I used the Stamp It Dreamer: Take Flight and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink and then used Perfect Pearls to loosely color them in.  To finish everything off, I sprayed Shimmer Spritz {Gold (on butterfly tag), Frost (on person/butterfly tag) and Sparkle (on peacock tag)} to give them some sheen!


You can enter the challenge HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!!!






All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless noted below.


Tag Die: Lawn Fawn
Twine: American Crafts
Ink: VersaFine
Dots: Doodlebug


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)