Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reflections Release!

Hi!
Today is a very special release for Sweet Stamp Shop's On Cherry Street line! Nicole is turning 30 soon and she wanted to create a kit to celebrate her birthday! It's called Reflections and it goes on sale today!!!


I chose to document a recent weekend getaway my husband and I took to Michigan.  We drove up to Detroit to visit our friends that live up there for their Bridal Shower and it was a BLAST.  I used a picture that was taken right on the lake, across from Canada (this is the closest I've ever been to being out of the country, LOL).  We really had so much fun.  I never expected to love Detroit the way that I did (which is illegal since I'm a White Sox fan)!


I love the wood veneers that are included in the kit! I thought it would be totally fun to put the arrow ON TOP of the page protector! Yep - thinking out of the box.  :)  And if you shake the page (like my 5 year old does to everything, sigh), the sequins move around.


My layout is simple and to the point, right??? :) I added in a few die cuts and sequins, but that was it.  I love, love, love the card that I chose - it's just so perfect for so many things! I may need to go and get another kit because I just love the cards so much... Even for cardmaking!

The full details on the release (and all of the AMAZING projects by the DT) are on the Sweet Blog.  Make sure you pop over there and check it out!







Cards and Wood: Sweet Stamp Shop: On Cherry Street Reflections Kit
Gray Cardstock: Recollections
Dies: Simon Says Stamp
Sequins: Lawn Fawn and Studio Calico


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)