Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Brambly Hedge Release!

Hi! Have you seen some of the newest releases over at the Crafter's Companion store?

The Brambly Hedge line just released some new sets and they are really super cute! The set I'm sharing today is called the High Hills.  It was hard to choose, but I think the books are my favorite image from this particular set!


I created a window to for the sentiment to sneak through using the Die'Sire Rectangles die.  I inked up the sentiment area with Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade).


I used Vintage Photo to distress the background and colored everything in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (IG1, IG3, CT3, TB2, TB3, TN4, TN7, TN3, DR6, CT4, TN8, TB5, TB4, IG4).








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless noted below.

Twine and Sequins: Lawn Fawn
Black Cardstock: Michael's Recollections


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)