Thursday, September 18, 2014

Brambly Hedge Sneak Peek!

Hi! Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the newest Brambly Hedge Collection to arrive in the Crafter's Companion Store!


This image really spoke to me - we spent a week at the beach in North Carolina last month, and we all still have beach life on the brain.  I colored in that sweet little mouse from Sea Story using both Spectrum Noir Markers (sand): TN3, TN4, TN7 and Blendable Pencils

Mouse: 114, 115, 010, 013, 047
Sand/Bucket: 088, 090, 065, 067, 025, 032, 013
Shells: 035, 094, 065, 114, 046, 078, 015, 100



For the waves, I used an embossing folder I had on hand by Darice and cut around some of the waves. Then I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to make it pop.  I cut the sentiment out using my Die'Sire Essentials Rectangle Die and added some Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress Inks to the image.

This release is SUPER cute and it's coming soon, so stay tuned.  And if you want more inspiration, check out the Crafter's Companion Facebook page - more sneaks are happening there, all the time! :)









All supplies linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion Store unless otherwise noted.

Paper: Recollections (Michaels)
Embossing Folder: Darice


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)