Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Halloween Sneak Peek!

Hi! I'm here this afternoon to share a sneak peek of a new line coming of from Crafter's Companion! Yep - HALLOWEEN! I am so crazy excited about this!!!

I used the Trick or Treat set for this card along with some Black Pearl shimmering cardstock and the Petite Dots Embossalicious Embossing Folder.  Hello, cute!



I colored the candy corn and spiders in using my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils (022,020,118,120,115,044,079) and the Blending Solution.

These sets are coming out soon! The Crafter's Companion Facebook Page will be sharing sneak peeks over the next few days, so make sure you LIKE them so you don't miss out!!!

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website.


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)