Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crafter's Companion Star Card

Hi! I wanted to share a card I made for HSN a few weeks back when Crafter's Companion was featured on it!


I used the Angel Wings and Fancy Things Embossing Board along with Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses and
Sheena's As Seen on Screen 2: Bah Humbug stamp sets.  The embossing boards are so simple to use! You just emboss and cut! That's it!!!

To create the background, I used Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, and Peeled Paint.


I colored in the "Jolly" with Spectrum Noir Marker DG2 and to finish everything off, I used some Cranberry Stickles Glitter Glue.









All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website unless otherwise noted.


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)