Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Holiday Star Gift Bag!

Hi!
Do you want to hear some exciting news? Crafter's Companion is going to be featured on the Home Shopping Network... TODAY!


I have 5 projects that will be shared and this is just one of them! :)

I really love making 3D projects! I do have a few die cutting machines, but I've found that using the embossing boards that coordinate along with my Ultimate Tool are really quick and easy.


I used Embossing Boards: Angel Wings and Fancy Things and Ulti-Bags along with Shimmering Cardstock: Green Envy to create the bag and star.  I thought it would be fun to have the box in red, but to make that front panel a different color!


To get a bright color on the star, I used Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed.  I love that sentiment from Sentimentals: Mistletoe Kisses! I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I hope you will tune in to see all of the creations! We are so excited to have Sara on HSN!!!!










All Supplies Available on the Crafter's Companion site unless otherwise noted.

Ribbon: Anna Griffin
Chipboard: K& Co.
Red Cardstock: Recollections

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)