Thursday, October 2, 2014

Moonbeam Meadow Sneak Peek

Hi! Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the awesome and SUPER cute Moonbeam Meadow Collection that is coming out from Crafter's Companion! These images are simply darling and some of the cutest stamps I've seen in quite a while!!!


I used the Christmas Kisses set for this card.  I just love those little mice!!! I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Markers:

Can: IG2, IG4, IG5, GB4, GB6
Snow: BT1. BT2, TB1, TB4
Leaves: JG1, JG3, DR6
Mice: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5, IG1

Then I fussy cut the image out, leaving a little space.  I simply adhered it on a card base I created using some patterned paper and snow drifts I cut out.

This set has a group of different sentiments to choose from too - it is so much fun.  The full release will be soon and I'll have another card to share.  AND... if you LIKE Crafter's Companion on Facebook, you will get to see other creations that have been made with this collection!!!








All supplies linked above and available on Crafter's Companion's website unless otherwise noted.


Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Snow Drift Die: Lawn Fawn



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)