Sunday, November 9, 2014

Crafter's Companion Birthday Box

Hi!! I wanted to share this pretty cool project I created for Crafter's Companion on HSN! I used the Sweet Treats Embossing Board to make that open-ended box.  I used the large milk carton and just cut the top off of it.


Then, I pulled together some other images using the Sweet Treats CD Rom, Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic: Flying Colors, and Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy: Flower Power.  I colored them in with Spectrum Noir Markers: OR2, TN3, CT3, CT4, LG4, LG5.


I placed them all at different heights by adhering them to strips of cardstock inside the box.  Then I just put a little tissue paper in the box (which also hid the strips of paper).  The patterned paper and sentiment is also from the Sweet Treats CD ROM.

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock: Bazzill

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)