Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Crafter's Companion Black Friday Release: New Embossing Folders!!!

Hi! This week, Crafter's Companion is going to be releasing some amazing product and I'm lucky enough to be able to share a few sneak peeks of it all with you! Today, I'm going to share just one of the embossing folders that will be coming out.  It's the Embossalicious Butterfly Love Embossing Folder and it is so cool! It makes it so quick and easy to make a beautiful card!




I also used the new Die'Sire Classiques Delicate Flower Die to create the 3D flower.  This has become one of my go-to dies. I've been using it on everything.  To add some color to the embossed image, I used Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Peacock Feathers, and Seedless Preserves.

There are all kinds of Thanksgiving Specials happening right now on the website, so pop on over and check it out!








All supplies (unless noted) are linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.

Black Cardstock: Recollections


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)