Saturday, November 29, 2014

Crafter's Companion New Product!

Hi!
Crafter's Companion has a bunch of brand new items in stock, just in time for a little holiday shopping!

I created this super cute basket from the Die'Sire Classiques Daisy Cupcake Wrapper die! 


The flowers are from two new dies, also just released, called Die'Sire 3D Delicate Flower Die and the  Cupcake Insert - Flower.


The flowers and basket were die cut using the brand new beautiful shimmering cardstock - there are brand new colors available and they are just stunning!



And I needed something cute to put the basket in, so I created this box, using the Single Cupcake Favour Box! This is so easy to use - it's a template.  You just trace and cut! I love it! And there is also some 12x16 Construction Cardstock available that is the perfect weight for creating an exterior box.





Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed this - I had so much fun with this project!!!!







All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)