Friday, January 30, 2015

Bebunni Floral Collection: Sneak Peek

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new Bebunni Floral EZ Mount stamp sets that are coming out soon from Crafter's Companion!


I had so much fun with this set! It's called Brighten My Day and I think it is just so sweet.  I colored him in using my Spectrum Noir Blendable colored pencils:
Flower: 029, 030, 046, 054, 051, 017, 020, 014
Bunny: 034, 035, 115, 112, 114


Then, to add just a little something extra, I used the negative area from the die cut to have the sentiment peeking through! I used my Die'Sire Essentials Rectangles Dies for this technique.

Make sure to stay tuned - the full release is coming out soon and there are some more adorable images and sentiments coming your way! Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website (and linked above) unless otherwise noted.

Patterned paper: Studio Calico


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)