Monday, February 23, 2015

The Big Score!

Hi!
I wanted to share a really cool project I made using the brand new Big Score! The Big Score is so cool - it's a huge scoring board, so you have more options when you are creating 3D projects - no more having to flip things over and around anymore!


I used the Elegance 11 x 17 card pack for the outside and some Construction cardstock (there are so many sizes available - woo hoo!) for that inside box.


I colored in that beautiful flower using my Spectrum Noir Markers (PL1, PL2, PL3, JG1, JG3).


Even though I had created this with the idea of maybe putting a gift inside, my daughter said I should put scrapbook pages in it.  What a fabulous idea! So, I plan on creating a few pages and then using this to hold it - a loose album of sorts!

Thanks for stopping by today!








All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website and linked above.




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)