Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bebunni Dies:Floral Rosebud

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and share a simple shaker card I created using some supplies from Crafter's Companion.



To create the window, I used Kraft cardstock as a base and die cut the Die'Sire Ovals die.  Iadded some heat resistant acetate to the opening using Collall's Tacky Glue.  That stunning flower is from the Bebunni Die Collection and it's called the Floral Rosebud die.  I laid it down on some watercolor paper and then used my Spectrum Aquas (Bud Green, Crimson, Burgundy) and water to paint in the color.  


To finish everything off, I used the Sentimentals Vintage EZ Mount stamp set and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for stopping by!








All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.







Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)