Sunday, April 26, 2015

Die'Sire Dies!

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and share a card I made using some Die'Sire dies avaiable in the Crafter's Companion store! I went really die-heavy on this card because they were really fun to use! I know this isn't my usual style, but sometimes it's nice to do something totally different.


I just love that little Postbox die from the Die'Sire Christmas Postbox and Robin metal die set.  What I love most? That I can use it, even when it's not Christmas!!! :) I added in some clouds using Head in the Clouds and the fence is called Trellis Fence.


I thought it would be fun to create a funky background, so I used the Sheena's A Taste of India Ornate Screen Embossing Folder.  I also 'colored' everything in using Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Barn Door, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon).  Finally, I added some glitter to the clouds using a glitter pen.  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!









All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website and linked above!






Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)