Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day and a Little Sneak Peek!

Hi! Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am so excited to share that Sara Davies is coming back to HSN for another 24 hour crafting event tomorrow! And... And... And... the US Crafter's Companion Design Team was lucky enough to be able to create some projects to showcase! Woo hoo!!!! I wanted to give you a little sneak of one of the projects I created for this special event.

This is a cute little Interior Box Card I created using the Big Score Board (love this thing) along with a Die'Sire Moroccan Lattice Create A Card Die. This box was surprisingly easy to create and I love the results! It looks so detailed and intricate, but the Big Score and die made my life so simple!


And when you open it up, you can see I used the die again, along with some stamps from the EZ Mount Sentimentals Vintage set.  I stamped everything in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, to give it that vintage feeling.  I used 12 x 18 Elegance papers for the exterior and some Pearl White Shimmering Cardstock for the inside.


Make sure to check out Sara on HSN! You can find all of the details on the Crafter's Companion Facebook page!


Thanks for stopping by!







All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website!


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)