Monday, June 1, 2015

Ellen Hutson:Pin Sights Challenge

Hi!
I'm playing along in another Pin Sights Challenge!!




This pin is beautiful, but so out of my comfort zone! I so rarely so soft colors, so I was anxious to push myself.  :)


I used two different Essentials by Ellen dies: Zipper Panel and Bold Blossoms.  I die cut the blossoms and held them down with respositonable adhesive.  I used my Spectrum Aquas (Blossom, Wild Rose and Bud Green) with water to create that effect.



For the die cut, I rubbed some Memento Delicata Silvery Shimmer onto cardstock and then die cut it out.  

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you play along!









Dies: Essentials by Ellen
Ink: Memento
Markers and Watercolor Paper: Spectrum Aqua
Other: Waterbrush



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)