Sunday, June 14, 2015

More from The Destinations Collection!

Hi! I have another card, using the newly released Destinations Collection from Crafter's Companion.  For this card, I used the Patterns of Life stamp set along with some patterned paper from the CD ROM.  That CD ROM is fab - it's a DOUBLE CD ROM!!! There are tons and tons of goodies on there!


I colored the image in with my Spectrum Noir Markers (JG1, JG6, CT2, GB4, GB7, GB10, EB5, BT2, BT3, BT4, CT1, CT3) and fussy cut it out before placing it onto the card base.

This collection is seriosuly so much fun - I love all of the travel and beach scenes.  I had such a blast playing with this set - good thing summer is here!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!










All supplies available in the Crafter's Companion store




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)