Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Only Words: With Love

Hi!
There are some fantastic dies coming out soon from Crafter's Companion! They are part of the Classiques Only Words range and they are so much fun!

I love these dies because I never seem to have the right sentiments when it comes to dies.  This collection fixes that problem for me.  All of the sentiments are awesome!

For this card, I used the With Love die.  I die cut it out on the card panel and I create an inlaid die cut but cutting it a second time and then placing in where it was cut out on the card.


To create the beautiful watercolor look, I used my Spectrum Aquas and a water brush.  I used colors Purple, Rose Pink.


I added a few sequins to finish everything off.  I kept this one pretty simple, with the main focal point on that amazing die.  I am not kidding when I say I love these.  There are so many possibilities to create with them!

Thanks for stopping by today!








All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)