Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten RELEASE!

Hi! The newest release from Crafter's Companion is here!!! And it's darling! Scruffy Little Kitten is finally available - yay!


I used Tille for this card and I think she is too sweet.  She reminds me of my little girlie at home. Balloons + butterflies = one happy kid! I colored her in using Spectrum Aquas:
DRESS: Rose Pink, Crimson, Red Violet
HAIR: Meadow, Chestnut
SKIN: Peach, Blossom
GRASS/SKY: Bud Green, Aquamarine
BALLOONS: Red Violet, Yellow, Amber

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out this new release! :)









All supplies linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion store unless noted.

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)