Monday, June 22, 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten SNEAK

Hi! I'm so excited to share a sneak peek of the newest line coming out from Crafter's Companion called Scruffy Little Kitten! These images are so stinkin' cute!

I was lucky enough to work with the Freddie set and I think he's darling.  I've always loved anything dinosaur-ish, so this set grabbed me immediately!



I colored him in using my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils. I used:
SUIT: 044, 045, 046, 078, 079
SKIN: 007, 008, 009
HAIR: 015, 094, 096
ADDITIONAL: 094, 061, 078


Then to finish everything off, I grabbed the Angelica and Adam Starry Eyed Embossing Folder along with Radiant Neon Ink: Electric Green for the card base. I die cut the sentiment using Die'Sire Essentials: Rectangles Dies.

Thanks for stopping by today!







All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)