Friday, June 26, 2015

Sweet New Release!

Today's the big day! It's the Sweet Stamp Shop New Release!

I had a blast playing around with these sets (I mean, how cute are these treats?!).  They are on the smaller side, which I love because not only do they work on cards and layouts, you can use them in planners too! This set is called 3x3 Treats.


That hilarious sentiment is from the 2x6 Little Cooler.  Yet again, ALL stamps seem to always work together.  Just one of the things I love about Sweet! I colored in everything with colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents, just to give a little bit of that real look to the ice cream and Popsicle.

And really, how much fun are the donuts? I combined the 3x3 Treats set with Alpha Tabs to make my own punny sentiment. I added some chunky glitter because, well, I wanted sparkly sprinkles on my donut.

And lastly, I pulled out the 'ol planner and started to get stamp happy.  The new 4x6 Just Icons is fabulous for planners (and cards, too!).  I'm not even a 'planner person' and these stamps make my planner look pretty awesome.  Sometimes I feel like Sweet can secretly read my mind because the stamp sets always seem to be exactly what I need!


OK, now RUN to the Sweet Store.  Don't walk.  For real, well virtually run, I guess.  These things sell out like hot cakes.







Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento, VersaFine, Hero Arts
Markers/Pencils: Spectrum Noir
Other: Glossy Accents, Glitter (Stampendous), Paper (Lawn Fawn)


Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)