Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sheena's Perfect Partners Victorian Floral SNEAK PEEK!

Hi! I wanted to share a little sneak peek of something pretty amazing coming soon from Crafter's Companion! Honestly, I pretty much love anything from Sheena Douglass, so I wasn't really surprised when this new collection stunned me! :)


I worked with the Anemone stamp set and coordinating dies.  Isn't the flower so pretty??? I colored it in with Spectrum Noir Markers (HB1, HB2, BH3, DG2, DG3, BT2).


To create the background, I added some Victorian Velvet Distress ink and then dropped some water onto it.  I love the washed out look - the flower is really highlighted.  To finish everything off, I adhere the top flower (after die cutting it) with some foam squares, just to give a little bit of interest to the card.

I'll be back with another project from this collection soon! Thanks for stopping by!









All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.




Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)