Friday, August 7, 2015

A Little Bit Festive: Sneak Peeks!

Hi! Today I have a sneak peek of the newest set coming out from Crafter's Companion.  This is an addition to the fabulous A Little Bit Festive line from Sheena Douglass! I used the Joy EZ Mount Stamp set for this card.


I just love the way the ribbons wrap around the words! I colored everything in using my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils 046, 026, 094 and also used the Blending Solution and Paper Stumps.

To create the background, I used the Embossalicious Christmas Patchwork Embossing Folder on Kraft cardstock and added a little Vintage Photo Distress Ink to it.


The release will be available soon - pop on back to see another project - and don't forget to watch the Crafter's Companion Facebook page for more inspiration!







All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website unless otherwise noted.



Follow Me!
Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)