Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Die'Sire Edge'Ables Release!

Hi!!! I wanted to share a card I created with the recently release Die'Sire Edge'Ables dies.  These dies are FABULOUS! I used the Christmas Fancy Borders Collection (this is the Fancy Bow die).

How fun, right? I die cut it twice, once on each side, so it would open up like a window.


I used some Shimmering Cardstock (Candy Red and Forest Green) to give this some extra shimmer.

I stamped the image from Sheena's A Little Bit Festive: Christmas Cocoa in Distress Ink: Scattered Straw, then colored it in with Spectrum Aquas (Yellow, Terracotta, Crimson, Aquamarine, Chestnut, Scarlet, Evergreen, Slate, Teal) to create a watercolor look.

Thanks for stopping by today!









All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)