Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sweet {Anniversary} New Release

Hi!
It's that time! Sweet Stamp Shop New Release Day!!!! And.. this month is extra special!!! There is a super duper awesome bundle on sale (while supplies last) in honor of the Sweet Anniversary! Say what?! Yep!!!! Hurry up and order before they are all gone!

How much fun are these new release sets?!?!? Honestly.  When I first saw them, I squealed and then laughed.  Then I squealed again.  As usual, I can't decide which set is my favorite because they are all fun and fabulous!


So, my kiddo is always telling me knock, knock jokes, which means this set cracked me up.  Hers don't make much sense (she's almost 6, so she doesn't quite get how it works yet), but I read her the sentiment on this Knock Knock set and she couldn't stop laughing! I thought it would be fun to die cut a word bubble and use the die and the negative to differentiate who was telling the joke.  




And using the same set, I had to follow it up with the Kale-ing me card.  Because, for real, it was killing (kaleing) me! I heat embossed the image and then colored it in with watercolor markers.  If you like this look, I'll have a post up on the Sweet Blog soon, sharing exactly how to achieve this effect!

Oh, and don't forget to follow Sweet on Facebook! There are always extras shared there (inspiration, tutorials, giveaways, etc.)!

Thanks for stopping by!







SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop (Knock, Knock)
Markers: Spectrum Aqua
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Cougar, Strathmore
Stencil: Crafter's Companion
Ink: VersaMark, Memento



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)