Tuesday, November 24, 2015

An Apple A Day!

Hi! I wanted to pop in and share a card I created using some supplies from Crafter's Companion.  I simply love my Spectrum Aquas.


I stamped the image from Sheena's Perfect Partners: An Apple A Day EZ Mount Stamp set in Distress Ink Old Paper. This ink is dark enough to see the image while I was coloring, but light enough that it doesn't really show when the final piece is done.



I used Spectrum Aqua Colors:

Basket:
Boulder, Chocolate, Chestnut

Apples:
Crimson, Burgundy, Leaf Green, Chocolate

Shadows:
Slate, Aqua

I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Die'Sire Sentimentals: Nature EZ Mount stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)