Friday, November 13, 2015

FREE Educational Videos at Blitsy!

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and let you in on a little info! You may have seen the tab up top, but just in case you missed it, I wanted to let you know that Blitsy has a TON of 100% free, informative and awesome videos.  I am lucky enough to be one of the Educators that gets to do these videos, too!


Just go to the Blitsy Blog and click on the VIDEO tab:


You can check out the videos by category (Holidays, Quick DIYs, Papercrafting, Knitting, Jewelry, Mixed Media and Home Decor) or you can just look at ALL of them.  So, if you want to start making Jewelry or Knit or give Mixed Media a go, but you aren't sure what to do, this is a fantastic place to start! 

And since the HoliDIY Hub is open right now, some of the videos include GIVEAWAYS! Yup! So, stay on top of it and don't miss out! Keep checking back to win.


And... if you follow me on Instagram, you saw this little shot I posted a few weeks back:


Blitsy is a family affair in our house! My daughter's video will be live soon, too! :)


I hope you will use these videos as one of the tools in your crafting tool box! There are some simply fantastic people that have great tips and projects for you.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!



Let's Connect!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)