Monday, January 18, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #122: Watercoloring

Hi! Welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge!


We are sponsored by the always amazing Lawn Fawn! Those folks just rock and they are sponsoring this challenge with a free stamp set of the winner's choice! So many stamp to choose from, I know. It's tough. We just heart them! Thank you Kelly Marie and gang for sponsoring us!




For my card, I used the Bee Mine set along with the Grassy Border Lawn Cut. I used Spectrum Aquas as watercolors to color everything in and create the background.








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps and Dies: Lawn Fawn
Markers: Spectrum Aqua
Embossing Powder: Zing
Ink: Memento



Let's Connect!

 




3 comments:

  1. I'm inspired! Enjoy the two grass ├žolors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that little bee set and the silver embossing sits perfectly against that awesome background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)