Wednesday, March 9, 2016

On Your Special Day with Crafter's Companion!

Hi!
Great news! Sara Davies of Crafter's Companion will be back, sharing lots of great products on HSN on March 16th! So, to celebrate, I'm sharing a project I created with some of the supplies she will be showcasing on HSN!



I created this card using Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic Provence EZ Mount Stamp set.  I die cut that edge using the fabulous Edge'Ables Only Words On Your Special Day die. I love these Edge'Ables!

I colored everything in using Spectrum Aqua Blendable Pencils using colors Cherrywood, Ruby, Azalea, Fig, Elderberry, Bottle Green, Bright Green, Clay, Pesto Green, Oregano, Sorrel, Dark Slate, Dove Gray, Gravel, Ebony, and Soft Red. These are coming soon! The final touch was the embellishment I added at the top, colored in with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in Red Berry.

Thanks for stopping by!




SUPPLIES:

All supplies listed above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.


Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)