Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Envelobox Creator

Hi!
Have you tried the Envelobox Creator yet? It's so cool! I've had it for a bit now, but I FINALLY got a few minutes to give it a try.  It was actually incredibly easy to use.


I used a few different paper from the Sweet Treats paper pack.  These papers are thick and strong and score really well - they are perfect for any type of 3D project!


I also added on a few small embellishments from the Downton Abbey Luxury cardmaking kit (those are coming soon).

This is great for a thicker card, that has several layers and embellishments on it.  You can make almost any size box in several thicknesses.  The Envelobox Creator is a fantastic tool and I'm so glad I tried it!



SUPPLIES:



All supplies available on the Crafter's Companion website.



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)