Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lunchbox Love Notes with Crafter's Companion!

Hi!
I don't know about you, but I love leaving little notes for my family in places they don't expect! The brand new Love & Romance Signature Collection by Sara Davies is perfect for creating little notes!


I made these to put into lunches. Now, my son intentionally packs his lunch after I've left for work (I guess these are too embarrassing for a teenager), but I am able to sneak them into both my husband's and daughter's lunches! :)



The new Love and Romance collection is perfect for little notes. I used the Love and Romance Collection 6x6 paper pad, Always & Forever die, Heart Cluster dies, In Love Embossing Folder and the Fluttering Hearts Embossing Folder for these. I also used Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Paper along with Spectrum Aquas: Begonia, Scarlet, Burgundy, Red Violet and the Crystal Clear Sparkle Pen.


Make sure to check out the brand new collection over in the Crafter's Companion Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above and available in the Crafter's Companion Store (affiliate links used).


Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)