Monday, August 1, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #135:Pattern Palooza

Happy Monday and welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge!



Ellen Hutson is sponsoring this challenge!

The prize? A $25 gift certificate to the online store! Thank you Ellen!



I used the Stuck On You set to create a fun pattern in the background. I stamped the main cactus on a separate piece of cardstock and trimmed it out. Then I popped it up a bit off of the background using 3D Foam Squares.


I die cut the sentiment using the Scripty Cheers Lawn Cut.

I hope you will play along to win!



SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Dies: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Distress Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium Cardstock, Misc. Black Cardstock
Adhesive: Therm O Web



Let's Connect!

 

PIN ME!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)