Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Spectrum Noir September Challenge

Hi!
I am so excited to say that I joined the Spectrum Noir Design Team! I have loved my markers since the moment I touched them years ago, so I am thrilled!

The September Photo Challenge is Kraft!


For the flower, I used my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils (044, 046, 021, 034, 042, 001, 013) and to highlight it, I outlined the flower using Spectrum Noir Marker IG2.


I stamped everything on Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock.

Don't forget to play along in the Challenge to win!


Thanks for stopping by!



SUPPLIES:

All Crafter's Companion Supplies linked above and available on the Crafter's Companion Website.

Other Supplies Used: 3D Foam Squares, Ranger White Embossing Powder, ZIG Heat Gun, VersaFine Watermark ink, Avery Elle Oh Happy Day Stamp Set, Papertrey Ink Year of the Flower Collection Stamp set



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)