Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday Wrap Up Release with Catherine Pooler!

Hi! I am so excited to be sharing some projects I made using the newest release from Catherine Pooler! I made a quick video, showing how I created a some tags using these fantastic products! For this release, we are literally 'wrapping it up,' sharing tags, thank you notes, gifts - everything needed to wrap up the Holiday Season!


For my card, I used the Holiday Mittens stamp set and coordinating dies.   The sentiment is from the new Still Smiling stamp set. I also used the inks that come in the Foundations Box.  On this card, I  used Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue, Rocking Red and Midnight inks.



The video above shows my process for these tags! I used most of the Foundations Box inks again (Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue, Rocking Red and Midnight) along with the Sending Blessings stamp set. I just love the way the inks stamp on Kraft cardstock.




Is there a better way to wrap up December than with a December Daily album? These albums are created to document each day in December, normally through Christmas Day (though some are for all month long).  I generally prefer to create the albums myself, as I did here using what I have on hand already.  I bought some paper and embellishments to get me started, but I used the whole Holiday Wrap Up Bundle on all my pages.





Did you see how I snuck in the mug from the For Everything set? :) I couldn't resist!





Lastly, I used Holiday Mittens along with all Foundations Box Inks (this time, including Orange Twist, too) to create some very simple sticky tags for gift wrapping.  



And don't miss out on these amazing gift ideas (did you see the bracelet in my video?!?!)! As long as you order by December 19, your gifts should arrive by Christmas!


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to head on over to the store to check out the new release (and everything else in there, too)!



SUPPLIES:

Catherine Pooler Designs supplies:
Holiday Mittens Stamp
Holiday Mittens Dies
Still Smiling Stamp
Sending Blessings Stamp
For Everything Stamp (mug)
White cardstock

Other supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
MAMBI punch and planner supplies
Simple Stories paper and embellishments
Echo Park paper
Avery Label Stock
Fuse Tool


Let's Connect!

 



3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)