Friday, March 31, 2017

Spectrum Noir Metallic Pencils as Highlights!

Hi!
I was on the Spectrum Noir Blog and I saw a card that was really inspiring! So, I used the same technique to make this card!

I stamped the solid flower images, then added highlights with my Spectrum Noir pencil!


I used the Silver Metallic Pencil (from the Spectrum Noir Metallic Pencils line) instead of a White ColourbBlend in the original post.  I love the way the silver looks with the orange and red inks!



These pencils were recently available on HSN and will be in the store very soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!



SUPPLIES:


Silver Metallic ColourBlend Pencil
Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock

Other:
Papertrey Ink Botanical Silhouettes
Catherine Pooler Inks Orange Twist, Rockin Red, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt



Let's Connect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)