Thursday, May 4, 2017

Congrats with Catherine Pooler!

Hi!
I just wanted to pop in and share a card I created using some amazing supplies from the newest Catherine Pooler release!


I love the Modern Damask Background Stamp! I don't really use many patterned papers; I prefer making my own designs with stamps, so this one is right up my alley! I paired it with the new Congrats die cut, which is part of the Spot On Sentiments Die Bundle Set.


I cut the die multiple times and adhered it together using Easy Cut Adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today!



SUPPLIES:

Papertrey Ink Soft Stone Ink
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker: Biscuit
Therm O Web Easy Cut Adhesive
Crafter's Companion Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock
Catherine Pooler Beautiful You Stamp Set
Catherine Pooler Modern Damask Background Stamp 
Catherine Pooler Spot On Sentiment Die Bundle


Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)