Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers!

Hi!
I was inspired to use my Sparkle Markers by THIS tutorial on the Spectrum Noir website.


I love using my Sparkle Markers! I even ordered some for my daughter and now she is obsessed, too! I just love the sheen and shine and the fact that they blend well together.  

To create this card, I used Crystal Clear, Peony, Sterling Silver, Emerald Green, Sea Breeze, Sage, and Soft Jade Sparkle Markers.  I used the Crystal Clear to help blend the pink (Peony) highlight around the succulent image.


Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers: Crystal Clear, Peony, Sterling Silver, Emerald Green, Sea Breeze, Sage, and Soft Jade

Other Supplies Used: Faber Castell Pitt Pen, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Versamark ink, Ranger Clear and White Embossing Powders, Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Succulents stamp set, Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiments Four stamp set

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)