Thursday, August 10, 2017

Make it Sparkle with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!
I wanted to pop in and share this card I created using Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers and Spectrum Aqua Markers.


Spectrum Aqua Markers are watercolor markers, but instead of using water with them, I used my Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to blend! I used Aqua colors Sunflower, Blossom, and Chestnut.  Everything was stamped on Watercolour Cardstock and mounted on Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.



I love the softness of the coloring and it really shimmers. Thanks for stopping by today!




SUPPLIES:

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.


Other Supplies Used: Stamper's Anonymous Treats and Concord & 9th Eat Cake and Celebrate Stamp Sets, Ranger Clear and Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark and Onyx Black Ink, Taylored Expressions Sequins



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)