Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Counting Blessings Collection Release!!!!

Hi!
The big day is here! The Counting Blessings Collection is now available!!!!! It's going FAST, so if you are thinking about it - grab it now!!!!! Click HERE to get on the list!


I wanted to share a few more things I made, along with a video!

I think the Thankful die is just stunning beyond words. I love, love, love the scripty font, so I had to use it and make sure it was the focus.  I inked up a background with Tiara and Tiki Torch, then sprayed the Marching Leaves stencil with water before pressing it onto the inked panel.  I colored in the leaves from Leaf Motifs to finish off the card with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers and Sparkle Markers.


Supplies Used: Marching Leaves Stencil, Thankful Die, Leaf Motifs Stamp Set, Tiki Torch, Tiara Inks

Next, I created some tags with the Tags, Etc. die set.  This is the die set that I have been dreaming of! I love making tags to coordinate with my cards and finally I have a die set that meets my tag creation needs!




I stamped the flowers with Bloomin; Bouquet and used the coordinating die (this die is an ADD ON; it is NOT in the Collection).  I also used those amazing sentiments from the Good Things stamp set.

Supplies Used: Party Dress, Mint to Be, Flirty Fuchsia, Good Things Stamp Set, Bloomin' Bouquet Stamp and Dies (dies are NOT included in the Collection), Tags, Etc. Dies

Other Tags Ink: Aquatini, Rockin' Red, Sweet Sixteen,


Please check out my quick video below; it shows all of these dies and stamps in action!



Each SOA box will include the small square block for FREE to celebrate the launch of our new custom Acrylic Grid Stamping Blocks!!!

Three sizes will launch with this SOA Collection:
Small Square Acrylic Stamping Block 1.5″ x 1.5″
Small Rectangle Acrylic Stamping Block 1.25″ x 3.5″
Large Rectangle Acrylic Stamping Block 3.25″ x 4.25″


Ordering your Stamp of Approval Collection:


Our Stamp of Approval Collections are while supplies last and when they are sold out, it will not be available as a complete collection, with the Project Guide, at a fabulous price and in the awesome box again. (You will be able to purchase the items individually later in our shop.)

Head on over and get you Stamp of Approval Counting Blessings Collection ASAP - they really do go super fast.  If you do miss out, don't despair! The items will be available in the store in the upcoming months.

Thanks for stopping by today!


SUPPLIES:

All supplies linked above unless otherwise noted.

Additional supplies used:


Let's Connect! 

 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)